Football Facts and Streaks
- Date: 12.11.2020
- Euro Football Rumours
- Football Facts and Streaks
- Hungary have won three and drawn one of their five outings in 2020, including a 1-3 success at Bulgaria in the Semi-Final.
- Iceland have lost 80% of their last 5 matches, conceding 12 goals in the process.
- Iceland have won just 2 of their last 14 away internationals, with those victories earned against lowly Moldova and Andorra.
- Serbia needed extra time to beat Norway in the last round and have won none of their last six outings inside 90 minutes.
- Scotland are unbeaten in their last eight international fixtures, winning six.
- Serbia have drawn a blank in their last two matches, while Scotland have kept a clean sheet in their last three games.
- Northern Ireland won just 2 of their last 10 games.
- Slovakia won just 2 of their last 13 matches on the road.
- Northern Ireland scored exactly one goal in 4 of their last 6 games, while Slovakia notched once in five of their last nine.
- Wales have lost just 1 of their last 11 internationals, winning seven.
- USA have won just 3 of their last 12 away matches , with those victories coming against weak opposition in the shape of Cuba, Panama and Jamaica.
- Under 2.5 goals were scored in each of the last 7 meetings between England and Ireland.
- England and Ireland drew 80% of their last 5 encounters.
- Under 2.5 goals were scored in 60% of England’s last 5 games.
TOP FOOTBALL TRANSFERS 2019-2020
Grew up as a kid in Berlin in the late 90's. Moved to Rome with his parents in 2008. A lifelong football player and fan, Andreas Weber joined Euro Football Rumours in 2017 after covering Italian Serie A, Spanish La Liga and German Bundesliga for various European football portals.