Football Facts and Streaks
- Date: 02.06.2021
- Euro Football Rumours
- Football Facts and Streaks
- Bosnia are without a win in their last 11 internationals.
- Within their last 4 outings, Germany have been beaten 6-0 by Spain and 1-2 by Macedonia.
- Denmark’s only defeats since September 2018 have been at the hands of Belgium.
- Bosnia have failed to score in 6 of their last 8 starts.
- Montenegro have drawn a blank in 3 of their last 6 outings.
- The French have won to nil in 3 of their last 5 games.
- England have won 13 of their last 14 home matches.
- Austria have only won one of their last 4 games, with their last outing being a 4-0 drubbing at home to Denmark.
- Netherlands have won 4 of their last 5 games.
- The Dutch have scored 16 goals in those 5 matches.
- Scotland have lost 2 of their last 3 away games.
- The Danes have won 18 of their 26 starts in that period including 8 of their last 9 games.
- Wales have seen under 2.5 goals in 8 of their last 11 games.
- France have seen under 2.5 land in 5 of their last 6 games.
- Austria have scored in each of their last 11 games.
TOP FOOTBALL TRANSFERS 2019-2020
Grew up as a kid in Berlin in the late 90's. Moved to Rome with his parents in 2008. A lifelong football player and fan, Andreas Weber joined Euro Football Rumours in 2017 after covering Italian Serie A, Spanish La Liga and German Bundesliga for various European football portals.