Football Facts and Streaks
- Date: 05.10.2017
- Euro Football Rumours
- Football Facts and Streaks
- Romania have been drawing at the break in 63% of their last 8 games.
- Kazakhstan have lost 85% of their 20 away World Cup qualifiers.
- Denmark have managed 13% clean sheets in their last 16 away games.
- Montenegro have only failed to score in 9% of their last 11 home World Cup qualifiers.
- Lithuania have scored 3 goals in their last 16 away internationals.
- Malta have scored 2 goals in their last 9 internationals.
- Slovakia have conceded in all of their other 4 away games in their group.
- 75% of Slovenia’s games in this group have produced under 3 goals.
- England have gone 37 games without defeat in World Cup and European Championship qualifying.
- Norway have averaged 1 goal per game so far in their group.
- 0% of Northern Ireland’s last 9 home games have seen both teams score.
- Both teams have scored in 63% of Poland’s 2018 World Cup qualifiers.
Related article: Football Facts and Streaks for 04.10.2017